WELCOMING YOU BACK
We are delighted to be able to welcome you again. Being open and transparent is really important to Maygate Skin Clinic as well as supporting our local community. During this time we are taking every precaution to protect the safety and well-being of our customers and staff. We’re making sure we are strong and healthy, and are taking the necessary steps to be safe at all times.
To learn about our revised treatment menu please visit our 'book online' page.
To view specific opening hours please click on 'opening hours'.
Here is what we’re doing to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers during COVID-19, the following measures will and must be carried out at all times to maintain the highest level of safety:
1. Strictly 1 client at any time per practitioner
2. Outdoor bench waiting area upon arrival and/or if clinic capacity is full
3. Clinic entrance will remain locked until cleaning procedures have been carried out between clients, please be patient with our practitioners as we are working within a new timeframe and routine, please ring the doorbell and we will be with you as soon as possible.
4. Avoid knocking on the door or pushing on the door upon arrival, we will be expecting you, we may be carrying out a treatment within the treatment room, please respect other clients appointments, please take a seat on the outdoor waiting area upon arrival
5. Once you have entered the clinic, please consider others
6. Avoid standing to the side of the reception desk after any treatment or when making payments/bookings, screens are in place for everyones protection you will kindly be reminded to stand in front of the screen
7. Arrive at the time of your appointment please do not arrive early your practitioner will not see you before your arranged appointment time you will be asked to use the outdoor waiting area until you are called forward
8. Bring minimal personal items, keep all items within your handbag, practitioners will not be expected to handle personal belongings especially during your treatment e.g mobile phones, purse, keys, glasses etc
9. Sanitise hands upon entry to salon at reception
10. Face mask must be worn before entering the clinic and during treatments please do not remove your face mask at any time, temperature checks will be taken upon arrival
11. Jackets and handbags must be placed on the hangers provided avoid laying items on the indoor seating area
12. Toilet facilities are out of use
13. Confectionary will not be offered, please bring a drink of your own, food is not allowed or to be eaten within the clinic
14. Conversations will be kept to a minimal to avoid the spread of Covid-19
15. Contactless payment is preferred, cash can still be accepted
16. Clinic deposit policy is mandatory, payment must be made no less than 48 hours before arriving to your appointment, full treatment payment may be processed before your treatment begins to avoid running over on time
17. If you have Covid-19 symptoms, you awaiting test results or have had Covid-19 symptoms within the last 7 days before your appointment or any flu like symptoms please rearrange your appointment with at least 24 hours given notice as this will result in treatment refusal upon arrival.
These procedures are strict and in place to follow to help keep everyone safe and well during these uncertain times. Thank you for your co-operation, we look forward to seeing you at your appointment.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Maygate Skin Clinic.